Tez App is a widespread application planned and produced by Google for daily use. Tez app gives its clients a chance to watch and send their cash by UPI on various Banks for Android, iOS, and PCs. It has been a so long while since the app made and with each passing day. In this post, we will examine a few parts of the application and furthermore the general inquiries identified with it.
Google India has released Tez App which is another UPI application for Indian customers. Finally, the most foreseen Tez App is available to download from Playstore. In a general sense, it’s a UPI (Unified Payments Interface) application which is using NPCI for money trades. Tez APp is a simple to utilize form which can be used for Money or money trade between the monetary adjust and friends.
This Tez App gives you a chance to send cash through your Bank Account using UPI to any financial balance or any Tez, application client. In this offer, when you share Tez application with your partner with your Tez application Refer connect, both of you will get ₹51 cash on your Tez App wallet. You can later send this Rs 51 to your primary bank account.
How to Download Tez app:
- Download Tez App for Android or iPhone. It’s free!
- Just Set Google PIN or screen lock to Keep your account safe from unauthorized users and prevent accidental transactions.
- Link your bank account to Link your existing bank account to Tez in a few taps. It’s secure and free to send money.
- Ready to go! And Start sending money to friends across the country or people nearby with Cash Mode.
How to Use Tez app and Get Rs 51:
- On the Top of Tez app, You can See Add Bank Account, Select it and Select Your Bank Account.
- Tez will auto verify your bank number & fetch your Bank Details of the registered mobile number.
- Send Rs.1 Only to Tez user to get Rs.51 Instantly
- Instantly You will get Free Rs.51 in Your Bank Account (It will take up to 72 hours because some ongoing issue is running said Tez App Chat Team).
In this article, i have discussed how you can use Tez by Google on various platforms such as Android, iOS. I also covered some basic queries and aspects of the app. We hope that you liked the post and stay tuned for more such informative articles and updates.