Digital Marketing Course
CORE MODULES (Everyone should attend these sessions)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (4 weeks) – Learn how to get website listed among top Search Engine results.
- Search Engine Marketing (6 weeks) – Learn how to effectively run ads on Search Engines.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) (5 weeks) – Learn how to build brand, generate leads & aggregate audience on Social Media.
- Email Marketing (4 weeks) – Learn how to effectively build your users lists, deliver e-mails & generate relevant clicks.
- Inbound Marketing (4 weeks) – Learn how to attract & convert customers by earning their trust through various techniques such as content marketing.
- Web Analytics (5 weeks) – Learn how to make business decisions from the metrics available in Digital Media.
SPECIALIZATION MODULES (Participants can choose these sessions based on their online marketing objectives. These sessions happen on weekday evening hrs.)
- Facebook Marketing (in association with Facebook)
- Content Marketing (in association with LinkedIn)
- Affiliate Marketing
- Growth Hacking
- Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy
- How to become a Freelancer in Digital Marketing?
- Blogging For Beginners
- Super Blogging
- E-commerce Listing vs Website vs Marketplace
- Mobile App Marketing 101
- ORM (Online Reputation Management)
- How to create an Infographic Resume?
- Programmatic Marketing
- Media Buying and Planning
- Adobe Analytics – SiteCatalyst
Hands-on Assignments & Projects – The real learning at any digital marketing institute happens through hands-on work. The participants will get 140+ hours of hands-on Assignments and Projects across various Core & Specialization Modules to build mastery across multiple Digital Marketing areas.
Industry Case Study Exercises – For each of the core modules, participants will do a hands-on exercise based on a real-life industry case study. These 60-hour case study exercises are of various brands such as Cadbury Dairy Milk, Carwale, Microsoft, Myntra, ICICI Bank & Puma.
Digital Marketing Tools – Experience the opportunity of various Digital Marketing tools by using them practically. We’ve partnered with various industry leaders to provide you complimentary access to tools worth over Rs 75,000.
Research-Based Internship – We have designed research-based internship in which you will do a research on one digital marketing topic. For every quality research submission, you will publish a blog post on Digital Vidya’s website with your credentials. On 10 successful submissions, you will be awarded an Internship Certificate.
Courses with Digital marketing course in bangalore
Blogging Workshop – All Participants are supposed to have their personal Blog or a Website to participate in this course. In case, you do not have your website or a blog, you will have to create a new blog. This course will provide you 9 weeks “Blogging Workshop” with monthly coaching session that will help you setup an effective blog and acquire various Digital Marketing skills.